Friday, July 26, 2013

Little Bits of Happiness

(The wedding cake that I made - red velvet with buttercream and dotted with yellow Vermont wildflowers)
(A stunning view of New York)


(Just in case you missed it, my Cherry Clafouti - delicious)
(The latest issue of Donna Hay is just fantastic, all of the recipes are inspired by the popular combination, black & white)
(Me, standing in a cold mountain stream)
(Picking fragrant wildflowers by the bunch)

*All photographs by Alison

Follow me on Instagram here!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, have a great weekend!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos Alison, the flowers are very lovely! Have a great weekend!:) Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait!! tell us more about the cake?? WHo was it for? show us photos of the event!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cake looks amazing!! You did such a great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. looove that cake! and oh my gosh, i'm so behind on my blog stalking... i LOVE your new design!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cake is simple yet elegant. What a wonderful look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cake looks so good!! I can't believe you made that. And I love that photo you took of Central Park.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh - that cake is amazing! I love the flowers on it too, such a pretty touch. I was just day- dreaming about making cupcakes with marigolds on top, but I think that may be for you to attempt (I'm not as talented of a baker as you are by a LONG shot!). Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pics! Aren't wild flowers just the best!

    ReplyDelete